EVENT Set Up & Teardown Person
Job Type: Part-time/On Call
- Shift length will vary depending on the number of items needed to be set up/taken down.
- Average time commitment: 1-2 hours set up, 1-2 hours take down.
- This position requires a flexible schedule. Work days determined by events scheduled. Set up time varies according to event timeline.
- Responsible for the physical set up and take down of tables, chairs, and other equipment for events as outlined by Event Manger.
- Work to ensure event room setups are completed accurately per floor plan map and that chairs/tables are clean.
- Inspect the event equipment as you are setting it up – dust or clean as needed and report any maintenance problems or concerns to staff.
- Use proper care, movement, storage of all equipment such as tables, chairs, rentals, etc.
- Reliable and dependable.
- The ability to follow directions/floor plan.
- Requires the ability to lift 45 pounds.
- Valid Driver’s License preferred.
Contact: Event Manager – Kathy Bastien Kathy@thedrivingspirit.org or 313-240-4000.