Ramzi Hermiz serves as president and CEO of Shiloh Industries, Inc., a global innovative solutions provider to the automotive and commercial vehicle industries.
Since joining Shiloh in 2012, Hermiz has transformed the regional automotive supplier into a $1.1B global company with a strategic focus on designing, engineering and manufacturing lightweight technologies that improve performance, reduce noise and vibration and benefit the environment.
During his tenure, Hermiz has repositioned the company, now recognized as a global technology leader; expanded the company’s customer base; and grown its manufacturing footprint from nine North American plants to 28 operations, sales and technical centers throughout Asia, Europe and North America, more than doubling its revenue and employee base.
As a champion of sustainability, Hermiz’s commitment to sustainable work practices and to protecting and conserving the global environment is evident through Shiloh’s many landfill-free facilities, as well as his drive to positively affect the environmental impact of Shiloh’s products and processes through improved fuel economy, reduced greenhouse gases and increased recyclability.
Hermiz, an auto industry veteran, spent 22 years at Federal-Mogul Corporation prior to joining Shiloh. He holds a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from Marquette University, and an MBA in international business from DePaul University.
- Current Member, Board of Directors, Automotive Hall of Fame
- Current Member, Board of Directors, Original Equipment Suppliers Association (OESA)
- Current Member, Board of Trustees, Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- Sustainability Award, Northeast Ohio Smart 50, 2016
- Honoree, Class of 2016, Northeast Ohio Smart 50
- Champion of the New Economy, DBusiness magazine, 2015
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year, Northeast Ohio, 2015
- Finalist, EY Entrepreneur of the Year, 2014