If you love motorsports as much as we do at the Automotive Hall of Fame, you’ll want to know some of the most important women in racing today. Continue reading to learn more about these rising and established stars.
“Learn from every opportunity and keep everything in perspective. Positivity is a choice.”
– Sabré Cook: first member of the Porsche Deluxe Female Driver Development Program
“Stay true to who you are. Trust your gut and stay the course.”
– Lisa Boggs: Firestone Racing – leads motorsports marketing and sponsorship activities within the NTT INDCAR SERIES
“My mission is to be and become the best driver I can.”
– Katie Hettinger: began competing at the highest levels of local stock car racing by age 14
“The people that are most successful, take every single opportunity in life.”
– Victoria Thomas: leads the largest initiative for women in motorsports in North America
“You accomplish victory step by step, not by leaps and bounds.”
– Lyn St. James: one of the most successful female racecar drivers in history
Don’t miss your chance to meet these women and others in the racing world on June 1 at our second Annual Women in Racing event. This event celebrates the remarkable career of Paula Murphy, known as “The Fastest Women on Wheels” and includes a documentary screening, panel discussions and drinks, hors d’oeuvres, and networking.